The date is set for our Annual GARAGE SALE!
Saturday, September 21st 2019
Shop from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Outlot of Kohl’s Department Store
Boughton Road (East of Weber Road) in Bolingbrook
Drop off of Donations: 7:30 AM to 9:00 AM on the day of sale. All donations must be clean and in good, usable condition.
All items, except books and clothing, should be pre-priced with easily-removable price tags.
We reserve the right to refuse any items.
We will accept:
- Clothing, shoes and accessories, all sizes, all seasons (NO underwear)
- Household items: dishes, knickknacks, pictures, etc. (NO mirrors)
- Small working appliances with proper electric cord.
- Puzzles, games (clean and complete & taped shut).
- Books: fiction and nonfiction — please, no textbooks, encyclopedias or magazines.
- Linens: towels, blankets, tablecloths, small rugs.
- Sporting goods (NO bowling balls or exercise equipment)
- Stereo equipment (portable only).
We WILL NOT ACCEPT:
- Major appliances, CRT monitors, CRT televisions, paint, ping-pong or pool tables, cribs, car seats, makeup, furniture, or Christmas trees.
Money raised will be used to provide medical care, food and other items needed for all of our homeless cats.
Humane Haven Animal Shelter is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. We will provide receipts for all donations for income tax purposes at the time items are dropped off.
Any items not sold will be donated. Thank you for your support!
Grab a reminder for your iPhone or Android device off our event calendar!